Welcome to “Aalto IT Thursdays News” 7 February
Welcome to “Aalto IT Thursdays News” sessions
Welcome to December’s Aalto IT Thursdays News, which will focus on the following topics:
- Procurement: new ordering form
- JupyterHub for scientific computing at Aalto
Aalto IT presents current topics of general interest for all Aalto community on the first Thursday of every month. Throughout these sessions, we aim to cover on-going and coming IT topics from all Aalto Digitalization areas: Teaching and Learning, Research and Innovations, Campus, Partnerships, Communications and Joint Services. See more about Digital Aalto in https://digital.aalto.fi/.
You will be able to listen the sessions in any of the following ways:
- 1. Attending on site at 10:00-11:00 in Auditorium M1 at Otakaari 1
- 2. Joining remotely the webcast session 10:00-11:00 by clicking this link: https://aalto.zoom.us/j/352900453. NOTE: The first time you use Zoom, you will need to click the “download & run Zoom” link, save the “Zoom_launcher.exe” file in a folder in your device and then go to that folder and run the file (double-click the Zoom_launcher.exe file).
- 3. Watching the video of the session. Link to the video is posted together with all other material in the relevant session in IT Thursdays News wiki
Feedback and questions can be given during the sessions or after them. All notes and Q&A will also be collected in the relevant session in IT Thursdays News wiki.
The topics for each session will be published in IT Thursdays News wiki in the relevant session.