Students and staff members at Aalto University who have a valid Aalto email ID can also use mobile printing tools. Mobile printing can be used by sending the document to be printed, from an Aalto University email address, as an attachment to a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed instructions for mobile printing
- Use your device to log in to Aalto University’s email and select New Email.
- Attach the document(s) you want to print as an attachment to the email message (acceptable file formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .jpg, .txt, .ppt, or .pptx), or directly to the email’s message field (in such case, select the HTML or Rich text format). The maximum size of documents that can be printed is 50 MB. If there are several attachments, they are processed as separate print jobs.
- You do not have to write anything in the message field, because any email message is also processed as a separate print job.
- Send the email message and attachments to email@example.com, the heading of the message is optional.
- You can see the print jobs sent from your mobile device in your ordinary secure print queue. Identify yourself with your printing card (HSL, Frank/Lyyra, Unigrafia’s printing card) for the card identification device and release the job(s) of your choice.