Deploying of Aalto Wiki
Aalto Wiki is a cooperation tool for students and staff members at Aalto University.
Wikis are simple websites where you can, besides reading, add and edit content in workspaces (personal workspace or cooperation workspace). If you distribute rights, you can also work in Wiki with people outside of Aalto University.
Aalto Wiki https://wiki.aalto.fi
- Log in to Aalto Wiki (https://wiki.aalto.fi) with your own Aalto ID.
- After log-in, you can read and edit spaces common to all users.
- You can obtain reading and editing rights to individual spaces or restricted sites from the administrator of the space in question.
Aalto Wiki has two types of workspaces:
- personal workspaces, which are well suited for editing and storing personal tasks and content
- cooperation workspaces, which are well suited for use by working groups.
The founder of the wiki space, as the administrator, determines how public and open the space is, and is responsible for any backup copying of the space. The owner of the wiki space also manages rights for the space. Read the terms and instructions of use at: https://wiki.aalto.fi/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7962635.
A comprehensive guide (in Finnish only) for using Aalto Wiki is available at: https://wiki.aalto.fi/display/neuvonta/Pikaopas