Clearing the cache in browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Edge)
You can clear the cache in Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge by following the instructions below.
1. Open Microsoft Edge and, in the top bar on the right, next to the address line, select Hub (the star icon, item 1 in the image below).
2. Click the clock icon to open history (item 2).
3. Then select Clear all history (item 3).
4. A new menu opens. Click only on items Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files (see image below). Then select Clear.
5. The text Clearing data... appears on the screen. Clearing the cache may take a while.
6. When the browser’s cache has been cleared the text All Clear! will appear on the screen for a moment.
1. Open Mozilla Firefox and, in the top right corner, select the symbol with three horizontal lines, and then Options (see image below).
2. In the column on the left, select Privacy. Select the check box (X) for Clear history when Firefox closes. Then, click on the Settings... button on the same page.
3. Make sure that at least boxes Cookies and Cache have a check mark in them. Click OK and close Firefox.
4. When you start the browser again, the items you selected should have been cleared.
5. After restarting the browser, go back to the Privacy settings described above, and now remove the check mark (X) for Clear history when Firefox closes, unless you want the items to be cleared every time you close the browser.
1. Open Internet Explorer. In the top right corner, select first the gear symbol, then Safety, and after that Delete browsing history...
2. Put a check mark (X) for items Temporary Internet files and website files and Cookies and website data, at least. Then click Delete and close Internet Explorer.
3. When you start the browser again, the items you selected should have been cleared.